Saturday, October 5, 2013

Today was/is unbelievably amazing :). I Tenderly Thank God for generously and kindly helping my mom wake me up for my 5 am tutoring appointment with a Pathway Student in Peru (Pathway English partners-such as I, tutor students from Peru, Mexico, Ghana and some others who are taking the online Pathway English Program to prepare them for taking the BYUI online classes) and it was a challenge at first because of my voice (early morning and idea of sore throat) but as we went on,it got better. Of course, there was one atom sized set back. After our appointment,people saw that I was online and struck up a forum-ending up not taking a nap before conference, thus zonking out for a part-half of it. After an errand, which I finally got a big whiteboard for my home office (and I am VERY STOKED about it), I promised myself that the last Saturday Session of Conference would be better than the first-in terms of me genuinely paying attention to the speakers and appreciating them. It was truly sincerely Tender Mercy Terrific!. I ESPECIALLY LOVED Brother Nielsen's talk because his voice (as well as his talk) was SO CAPTIVATING, that I can't help but think he used to be a narrator for the tv commercials and whatnot. I also appreciated Elder Christofferson's talk and Elder Bednar's talk.

    General Conference October 2013 also gave me another blessing. A very special reminder about gratitude for love. I sincerely,tenderly and genuinely express my immense and overwhelming gratitude for giving me so much love, friendship and support throughout my life and the future to come. That is one of the key ingredients that keeps me going, and most importantly, that keeps giving me the happy energy to serve people in need. Remember what Alma 29 said? one of the purest and greatest joys is seeing other people be blessed with joy from serving others and just simply being happy. I am happy when I read your posts that you share that YOU"RE Happy. I am grateful and happy that we are friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment